Amberklene ME20 contains no CFCs or other chlorinated solvent so is an ideal alternative to 1,1,1 Trichloroethane and is suitable for use in industrial and aviation engineering applications that require a stronger degreaser with a longer contact time.
Amberklene ME20 Features:
- Heavy duty cleaner for extra stubborn stains and soiling
- Removes heavy deposits of oil and grease, waxes and silicones.
- Controlled evaporation
- Superior wetting properties ensures extended contact time with soiling
- Leaves a clean dry surface
- Safe for use on ferrous and non ferrous metals and some plastics
- High flash point +41 C
ME20 Technical Data:
- Appearance: Clear, colourless liquid
- Odour: Perfumed
- Freezing point : Below -50°C
- Discharge rate : 2.5 g/sec
- Evaporation rate : 0.2 (with respect to Butyl Acetate)
Also suitable for use in numerous other industries including: Aerospace, Offshore, Moulding, Electric Motors, Automotive, Printing, Light and Heavy Engineering, Agriculture, Marine, Sewing and Upholstery. ME20 sufficiently cleans plastics, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, evaporating to leave a clean, dry surface. Drying can be accelerated by wiping or using an air lance.
N.B. May affect certain plastics. Always test a small, inconspicuous area before general use. Ensure electrical equipment is switched off before cleaning.