Ambersil Label Remover has a wide variety of uses in aerospace and is made with a blend of citrus and hydrocarbon oils which quickly releases self-adhesive labels and stickers by neutralising the adhesive, thereby facilitating clean and easy removal. Can also be used as an effective cleaning solvent for removing some inks and dye stains. Ideal for use on many different non-absorbent surfaces, including: Photocopiers, Fax Machines, Computers, Printers, Typewriters, Platens, Rollers, Cabinets, Shelving, Amusement Machines. Apply directly onto the label or sticker to be removed and wipe away any over spray. Leave for 3 minutes and then peel the label away from the surface. Once any residues have been wiped away, the surface is ready for new labels. NB May affect some plastics. Always test a small inconspicuous area before general use.
Ambersil Label Remover:
- Fast and effective removal of self adhesive paper labels.
- Quickly breaks down adhesive residue
- Controleed evaporation enables time for solvent to penetrate label.
- Pleasant citrus smell
- Can be effective for the removal of some inks and dyes
- Appearance: Clear, colourless liquid
- Odour : Citrus type
- SG @ 25°C : 0.808
- Pressure @ 25°C : 2 Bar
- Discharge rate : 1.1 g/sec
- Solubility : Soluble in solvents, insoluble in water