Ambersolve is ideal as an alternative to traditional chlorinated solvent and cleaners. Ambersil SB1 is suitable for use throughout the Aerospace industry and will quickly remove: Oils, Greases, Fats, Waxes, Tar, Bitumen, Silicones, Elastomers, Rubbers, Rubber-Based Adhesives, Oil-Based Paints, Inks and Dyes.
Ambersolv SB1 Features:
- Natural Based, high performance cleaner / degreaser
- Deep penetrating action
- Effective in a wide range of applications; Oil, grease, tar, bitumen, silicones, rubber-based, adhesives, oil based paints, inks and dyes
- Meets many aerospace and industry approvals: Boeing D6-17487, Macdonald Douglas CSD#1,Pratt & Witney PMC 1409/11/2/3/4
- Safe on metal and most plastics
- Multi-use by spraying, soaking, immersion, and wiping or ultrasonic.
SB1 Technical Data:
- Appearance: Clear, yellow liquid
- Odour: Pleasant, citrus
- SG @ 25°C: 0.8
- Solubility: Insoluble in water
- Biodegradability: Inherently biodegradable
- Compatibility: Safe on metals and most plastics.
- Kb value: 29
- Evaporation rate : 0.06 (with respect to Butyl Acetate)
- Flammability: Non-flammable
- Flashpoint: 67°C
- Auto-ignition temperature: 190°C
- Packaging: 400ml, 5 litres (4 per carton), 25 litres
Ambersolv SB1 is extremely versatile and may be applied by hand, brush, scrubbing, agitation, soaking and immersion or through spray washers, lance sprayers, cleaning baths, ultrasonic cleaners and other automated equipment but is ready to use and should not be diluted with water.