Suitable for use in the Aviation, Printing and Engineering industries, this specialist solvent/degreaser cleaner is designed to remove a variety of uncured sealant and adhesive residue.A highly effective cleaning solvent for the removal of numerous types of soiling, including: Uncured Polysulphides, Adhesives, Inks, Resins, Varnishes, Lacquers and some Rubbers. Ambersil BA40 has a low pressure spray which provides an even coverage preventing splash-back while in use. Evaporates quickly to leave a clean, dry surface.
Ambersil BA40 Solvent Features:
- Extremely fast evaporating solvent degreaser
- Removes many stubborn residues such as uncured polysulphides, adhesives, inks, resins, varnishes and lacquers.
- Safe for use on metals
- Low pressure spray provides even coverage and prevents splash back in use
- Leaves no residue
BA40 Technical Data:
- Appearance: Clear, colourless liquid
- Discharge rate : 2 g/sec
- Evaporation rate : 7.7 (with respect to Butyl Acetate)
- Solubility : Soluble in solvents and water
- Pressure @ 25°C : 6 Bar
N.B. May affect certain plastics. Always test a small, inconspicuous area before general use. Ensure electrical equipment is switched off before cleaning.