One simple application of Ambersil 40+ will stop the spread of existing corrosion, giving lasting protection while repelling ambient moisture. Ambersil 40+ is ideal for use on all mechanical and electrical equipment and can quickly free seized nuts and bolts. A highly effective water displacement 40+ is perfect for 'damp-start' solutions on ignition systems and other electrical equipment.
Ambersil 40+'s protective, lubricating film is non-conductive and remains operational even at severe sub-zero temperature, will not affect paints or plastics and is effective on all metals including aluminium. Freshly machined surfaces resist 'finger-printing' and will stay clean and bright, even in highly corrosive conditions.
Ambersil 40+ Features:
- Helps to unlock seized nuts, bolts and bearings
- Provides high corrosion protection and water displacement properties
- Remains effective and operational at sub-zero temperatures
- Provides a non conductive film
- Safe to use on most paints, rubbers and plastics
- Rolls Royce Approved 1036J
- Operational from °C to +115°C
- Corrosion protection - 200 hours in BS 3900 F4 Salt Spray Test
- Film Thickness - 1.65 x 10-4 cm
- Appearance - Amber coloured liquid
- Odour - White Spirit