- Removal of oils, greases, machining fluids and general contamination in manufacturing process
- Pre cleaning prior to NDT or inspection
- Removal of temporary protective coatings/dewaxing; Cleaning prior to painting or bonding operations
- Degreasing of machinery, components and assemblies during maintenance and repair
- Cleaning electrical and electronic equipment
- De-watering components and electrical systems
- Manual Cleaning: Apply to the surface by spray or paintbrush. Agitate stubborn deposits if required with a stiff brush and wipe away residues with a clean cloth. Suitable for use with most types of degreasing stations.
- Dip tank: Allow adequate contact time, typically 10 - 15 minutes, then remove and allow to drain, agitate components if required. To reduce losses from the tank it is advised that a close fitting lid is used.
- Parts washers: Cold use only. Leave components to air dry naturally.
- Note: Drying times can be improved by wiping away excess or forced air drying.
- Low odour
- Reduced hazard to user
- Helps in reducing VOCs’
- Can be recycled for reduced consumption
- ODOUR: Low odour
- SOLUBILITY: Insoluble in water
- FLAMMABILITY: Flammable liquid and vapour
- SHELF LIFE: 4 years
- FLASH POINT: 40°C
ACCREDITATIONS & REGISTRATIONS:
- Rolls Royce CSS255 Type A,B,D
- Rolls Royce OMAT 1/257H
- Pratt and Whitney SPOP 208 Solvent Wiping- SPMC 216-1 solvent liquid and SPMC 216-2 for solvent wipes