Nonconductive Safe on paint and most plastics with a Inverta Spray Valve allows user to spray in an upright or inverted position. LPS2 Lubricant reduces wear caused by friction and corrosion and displaces moisture Loosens rusted or frozen parts. Using the LPS2 Lubricant can provide up to a year of protection.
LPS2 Heavy duty lubricant features;
- Strong, multi-purpose lubricant and penetrant with added corrosion protection
- Provides a nondrying, light, oily film for use on indoor/outdoor equipment
- Reduces wear caused by friction and corrosion
- Displaces moisture
- Loosens rusted or frozen parts
- Provides up to one year of protection
- Safe on paint and most plastics
- Inverta Spray Valve allows user to spray in an upright or inverted position
- NSF H2 registered #059848: (bulk)
- Comair Lockheed Martin EPSN G39.04
- Pratt & Whitney Canada CPMC 79255 Rev C.
- UPS M-5100-2780-B
- MIL-C-16173D Grade 3 Class 1, para 3.3, 3.4,3.7-3.11
- MIL-C-81309D Type III, para 3.4-3.5