Concorde Aircraft batteries are prefered over other brands by the majority of the world's Airforces and many aircraft manufacturers.
Recombinant Gas - The RG Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Battery is constructed with non removable vent valves
- No addition of electrolyte or water ever required for this maintenance free aircraft battery.
- Aerobatic Batteries: This is a non spillable battery at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- AGM Battery: Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators
- RG Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
RG-35A Premium Concorde Aircraft Battery Specifications:
|Primary Aircraft Purpose ||General Aviation AGM Aircraft Battery |
|Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr. |
rate in ampere hours
|Cold Cranking Amps ||390.0 |
|Max Weight ||29.50 lb / 13.4 kg |
|Concorde Battery |
|Ipr||Ipp ||Ipr||Ipp ||Ipr||Ipp |
|23°C (74°F)||-18°C (0°F)||-30°C (-22°F) |
NOTE: This aircraft battery is not designed or intended for turbine aircraft engine starting applications. Warranty coverage applies to reciprocating aircraft engine starting, and standby / essential power installations.
Supplied with a 8130-3 Authorised Release Certificate