The pocket weather instrumnet is simple to use and has a large easy to read LCD screeen. Windmate handheld anemometers feature a jack knife proctective case which when open doubles as a handle. Holding the Windmate by its handle ensures undisturbed air flow resulting in a more precise reading. The case is water resistant, shock resistant, dust and vibration resistant.Windmate handheld anemometers have a wind speed accuracy of +/- 3 % and come with a 2 year warranty.
- Wind Speed
- Wind Direction
- Relative Humidity
- Wind Chill
- Wet Bulb
- Dew Point
- Delta T
- Accuweather comfort index*
- Digital Compass
- Displays current, maximum and average wind speed
- Reports wind direction in both degrees and compass points
- Calculates head, tail and cross wind
- Water resistant and floats
*Accuweather comfort index:- A measurement of the effect of temperature, wind speed, relative hunidity and sun intensity on the human body for a superior human based referance to heat index.