The Concorde Aircraft Battery RG-25 for Light Aircraft has been hand built to the highest quality control standards for unequalled reliability, emergency performance, cold starting power and durability. Concorde Aircraft batteries are prefered over other brands by the majority of the world's Airforces and many aircraft manufacturers.
Recombinant Gas - The RG Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Battery is constructed with non removable vent valves
- No addition of electrolyte or water ever required for this maintenance free aircraft battery.
- Aerobatic Batteries: This is a non spillable battery at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- AGM Battery: Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators
- RG Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
NOTE: This aircraft battery is not designed or intended for turbine aircraft engine starting applications. Warranty coverage applies to reciprocating aircraft engine starting, and standby / essential power installations.
Supplied with a 8130-3 Authorised Release Certificate