Our new range of Windsocks are designed for use on Airfields, heliports, industrial sites or agriculture applications. If you need to establish wind direction under COMAH regulations these windsocks will fit the bill. A range of windsock styles and sizes are available to suit almost most any applications. Custom design and branding is available to quote.High quality manufacture, strong, durable colourfast cloth, with an integral nylon hoop, reinforced mouth, nickel plated grommets, and marine quality steel harness.
- Aviation : wind direction indicator on airfields home strips or heliports.
- Oil, Gas, Chemicals and Cold Storage - wind direction indicator where COMAH regulations apply.
- Agriculture: as wind direction indicator, during crop spraying.
- Waste Disposal : Wind direction Indicator and hazard marker
- Water, Power: Fluorescent Orange as hazard markers or muster points, in large industrial sites.
- Shipping and Marine: Coloured or full branded windsocks.
- Beach Safety: Made to RNLI: BS Standards.
- Light weight windsock cloth, with increased UV resistance, durability and tear resistance.
- High visibility Fluorescent Orange dyes
- Strong, durable, colourfast 150 gm PU coated polyester cloth.
- Windsock cloth tested : ISO 105: ISO 7854
- Integral nylon hoops, marine grade stainless steel wire harness and swivel clips
- Guaranteed lifespan in UK climate - 15 months
Length: 150CM (5FT)Mouth: 45CM (18")Tail: 23CM (9")