The 747 Tug makes it easy for one person to move aircraft quickly and safely in tightly stacked hangars or for staging on the ramp.Typical aircraft that the 747 and 747 FBO tug can handle include the Beech BeechJet 400, king Air 300 and 350, Super King Air 200, King Air B100, Commuter C99, King Air F90, King Air, C901, Duke B60, Baron 58TC, Baron 58, Baron E55, Baron 95 B55, Duchess 76, Bonanza B36TC, Bonanza A36, Bonanza V35B, Bonanza F33AC, Sierra 200, Sundowner 180, Cessna Citation Jet, Citation 550 II, Conquest I, Conquest II, Grand Caravan, Caravan I, Caravan II, 425 Corsair, 421 Golden Eagle, 414A Chancellor, 402C 340A, 310, T303 Crusader, Stationair 8Turbo, Centurion, Centurion II, Stationair 6Turbo, Skyland RGTurbo, Cutlass RG, Cutlass RG II, Skyhawk, 152 Commander 500,520,560,680,685,720, Jetprop 690,840,980,900,1000, Dehavilland DHC6 Twin Otter, CH 104 Dove, DH 114 Heron, Fairchild Merlin II and III, Merlin 228 100, Merlin 228 212, Lancair LC40Mitsubishi MU 2 Solitaire, MU 2 Marquise Partenavia P 68, Piaggio P 166 and P180 Pilatus PC12, Piper PA31T Cheyenne I, PA31T Cheyenne II, PA31T2 Cheyenne IIXL, PA42 Cheyenne III, Cheyenne IV, PA602 Aerostar, PA46T Meridian, PA31 350 Chieftain, PA31 325 CR, PA31 310 Navajo, PA34 220T Seneca III, PA44 180 Seminole, PA32 301 Saratoga, PA28RT 201 Arrow, PA28 236 Dakota, PA28 161 Warrior II, PA38 122 Tomahawk, Socata TBM, Visionair Vantage Jet.
747 Tug Features
- 747 Aircraft Tug for upto 7030kg MGTOW
- 340cc Honda OHV Engine - EPA approved
- Gasoline (87-100LL)
- Electric key start
- Heavy-Duty hydrostatic transmission
- Neutral automatic braking
- Electro-Hydraulic nose wheel pan
- Electric winch & quick-Lock strap to secure nosewheel
- High-floatation pneumatic drive and steer tires
- Heavy-duty alternator keeps battery charged
- Diamond deck riding platform
- Weight: 950 kg
- Warranty Mechanical: 12 months or 500 hours of use
- Warranty Electrical: 6 months or 250 hours of use
- Please note - Tug is made to order.
- Extended delivery leadtime is typically 6 weeks
*Please allow £450 for the shipping crate and addition shipping costs.