Please Note: Delivery times vary. Please call for lead time.
The transponder is equipped with extended squitter and SI code function and it provides an interface to the central aircraft data system. It allows ELS, supports EHS, as well as ADS-B via extended squitter. The Mode S ICAO address and additional fixed data are stored in a separate address module, which is plugged on to the transponder and remains in the aircraft when the transponder is exchanged. The BXP6403-1-(01) is designed for slide-in mounting (tray available) and fits into a 160.3 x 41.28 mm cut out. The use of an adapter (available as accessory) allows for retrofit in a KT 76 A tray. Panel inscriptions and sunlight readable display can be illuminated and dimmed for night operation.
The range of power supply voltage and the low power consumption make this transponder suitable for a wide range of aircraft. The transponder is prepared for the connection of blind encoders from different manufacturers. The encoder can be connected to the transponder by a serial or parallel interface.
- Supply voltage: 10.0 V to 33.0 V DC
- Operating altitude: 50,000 ft.
- Operating modes: Mode A, Mode A+C, Mode S, Mode S Level 2 es
- Weight: approx. 1 kg
- Certifications: ETSO - 2C112a
- Receiver Data: Receive frequency 1030 MHz 0.2 MHz
- Transmitter Data: Transmit frequency 1090 MHz 1 MHz, Solid state
TRADE ENQUIRIES WELCOME