The Funke ATR833RT Remote Control enables full remote operation (from the rear seat) of the ATR833-II Transceiver. Supplied with full cable set. Fits a standard 57 mm cut out, only 45mm deep (without connectors). Weight 200g.
Note: Operation of the ATR833-II radio via the ATR-Remote Control Unit is identical to operation on the radio itself.
- Remote Control for the remote operation of the ATR833-II VHF Transceiver
- Ideal for tandem seated aircraft
- Automatic deactivation of remote control on deactivation of radio
- Use of radio still possible without activation of remote control
- Fully transparent remote control – everybody sees what the other does
- Direct access to the 20 frequency memories of the remote controlled radio, including their names
- Easy recall of the 10 last used frequencies
- Easy installation – plugin of one connector only
- High contrast OLED display - 128x64 dot matrix
Connection Using the Provided Cable Set
Simply connect one D-SUB connector to the ATR-Remote-Control and the other D-SUB connector to the mating connector of the remote controlled radio’s cable set. The ATR-Remote-Control now gets the power from the remote controlled device; thus it’s operation relies on the operation of the remote controlled device.