The interface can be any smartphone or tablet, regardless of the native sensors and provides all the necessary data to convert your smartphone/tablet to a full glass cockpit.
Aeolus-Sense is compatible with many navigation applications, such as Foreflight, SkyDemon, easyVFR etc. and it is fully integrated with Horizon 3D Synthetic Vision and Navigation App.
• Exclusive wired (USB) power/data connection to the tablet/smart phone, for reliable operation.
• In-flight reset recovery in any flight attitude.
• One-year free subscription to HORIZON (https://heliosavionics.com/horizon/) 3D Synthetic Vision and Navigation App.
• Artificial Horizon (AHRS)
• Pitot/Static indication of IAS, TAS, Altitude, Vertical speed
• Ground speed (via GPS)
• Altimeter (via Pitot/static or GPS)
• Vertical speed (via Pitot/static or GPS)
• Turn coordinator
• Slip ball
• True course indicator (via GPS)
• Deviation from true track indication
• Instrument Offline Indicator
• Android/IOS wireless WiFi connection
• Android/IOS wired USB connection via TalosAvionics USB data & power (charging) adaptor (included in the package)
• Confirmed support of Android smartphones & tablets: Samsung, HTC, Nexus, Google, Huawei, Lenovo, ZTE, MLS
• Confirmed support of all iPhone and iPad models
• AHRS in-flight reset recovery in any flight attitude (NOT necessary to perform straight and level flight for AHRS recovery as other instruments need)
• GPS output for driving any autopilot with serial NMEA-9600 input
In the Box:
• Pressure/airspeed sensors (connects to the pitot/static tubes of your airplane)
• Barometric sensor for correct altitude indication
• Outside Air Temperature sensor with external probe (included in the package)
• 3-axes gyroscopes
• 3-axes accelerometer
• 3-axes magnetometer
• GPS receiver with external antenna (antenna included)
• One-year free subscription to HORIZON (https://helios-avionics.com/horizon/) 3D Synthetic
Vision and Navigation App
• Dimensions: L=2.8”, W=3.0”, H=1.9”
• Weight=1 lbs