This ground to air transceiver has the capability to work on both 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz channel spacing frequencies. With the dual compatibility there is an increase in the number of channels availiable.
The Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) emits light by itself and the display offers many advantages in brightness, contrast, viewing angle and response time compared to a conventional display. In addition, the auto dimmer function adjusts the display for optimum brightness at day or night.
The built in DC converter accepts a 12/24v DC power source. The unit can be easily installed and adpated to most vehicles.
The IC-A210E is the same dimensions as the IC-200. Which means it can be interchanged with most predessor radios.
- 10 regular memory channels with a 6-character channel name
- 200 group memory channels (20 channel banks) with a channel tag
- ANL (Automatic noise limiter) function reduces pulse type noise
- Remote control capability
- VFO scan
- PC programming capability
- Dial lock and panel lock
- Squelch test function