The Cartabossy provides all the useful information for day VFR in zones R, P and D, aerodromes and microlight airfields. Its included key means terminology is simplified for excellent legibility. It is also stripped, which gives greater resistance and will allow you to trace and recall your flights, with a pencil or a marker adapted to plasticised surfaces.1:100 000 scale gives a clear, synthetic but nonetheless complete view of the French territory.
- It covers all of France and Luxemburg, a large part of Belgium and Switzerland, as well as a part of Germany, Northern Italy and the South Coast of England;
- The chart is updated every year and released at the end of March;
- The chart shows the FIS and Volmet frequencies;
- It contains the full Microlight Airfields base (published by the Federation Francaise d'ULM, the "FFPLUM") as well as private airfields;
- Its graphic design is aesthetic and luminous;
- All captions are both in French and English;
- Used by light aircraft and microlight pilots.