Instead of the previous two chart format the charts are now in a six chart format. This enables each chart to now be easily opened inside the airplane cockpit. These maps are now easier to read with the front of the map is clean and the back contains unpublished information.
- Improved graphics. Removed and reduced the size of some characters.
- Highlighted information with improved readability even in more complex areas.
- Overflight bans of wilderness are highlighted and full screen rulings are removed.
- Airfields: in only two text lines all the info you need: size, features, services, fuel
- All AGL airspace is outlined in blue with relevant information in blue. This allows a perfect readability of the paper overall.
- All GND spaces are outlined in red and information are red too. This allows a perfect readability of the paper overall.
- P, D, R Air space: was applied the same principle graph of the CTR with the difference in the type of screening contour (lines) in order to make immediately visible spaces P, R and D.
- Names and coordinates of all reporting points. Coordinates names and navaids
- 3D representation of the most complex airspace
- Explanation and graphics of the Italian air spaces
Elevation contours and hypsometric tints: perfect readability due to the use of three colors: white until to 500FT. Shade of green for the hilly areas until to 2000FT. Gradation of brown for mountain areas above 2000FT. Perfect display of the valley gorges. All VFR reporting points are indicated by name and marked in three different colors: white on non-compulsory reporting point, blue on compulsory reporting point and red on holding point.
2016 Edition due out Mid-April