The Pooleys Flight Guides contains definitive information on more than 1000 UK aerodromes, over 450 landing charts and multi-coloured area charts, private airfields and farm strips, helicopter landing sites, microlight sites, glider sites, parascending sites and free-fall parachute sites. In addition the guides cover notified controlled airspace, airspace classification, VFR criteria & VMC minima, specified minimum weather provisions, ATC regulations & procedures, air traffic control services, controlling authorities & comms frequencies, MATZ & LARS, DACS & DAAIS, meteorological services, landing fees, sunrise/sunset tables and many other items of useful aeronautical information.
Published annually, this guide is produced by, and with the support of, aviators across the UK.
- Full-colour illustrated airfield plates and area charts in every guide.
- More than 1000 Landing Site Entries.
- Every Plate re-mastered and Graticule Ticks added.
- UNIQUE to Pooleys – 16 fold-out colour area charts with the loose-leaf version.
- Updates by email of frequency and airspace changes.
- Over 120 additional airfields since 2017.
- 4 printed sets of amendments each year for the loose-leaf version sent by post.
- Unprecedented popularity.
- Highly acclaimed – Pooleys is the generic word for accurate, up-to-date airfield and airspace information.
- Spiral edition has one large single spiral for ease of use.
- The most up-to-date flight guide on the market at the time of release.