The CATS Air Law & ATC Procedures Study Guide is produced in the UK by Cranfield Aviation Training School. This up-to-the-minute theoretical knowledge study guide offers a cost effective, concise, relevant and modern approach to learning Air Law & ATC Procedures in accordance with the EASA PART-FCL CPL & ATPL Syllabi.
The Air Law & ATC Procedures Study Guide comes in perfect bound paperback and is part of a set of 13 Study Guides (also available as a complete set).
- 1 International Agreements and Organisations
- 2 Airworthiness of Aircraft
- 3 Aircraft Nationality and Registration Marks
- 4 Personnel Licensing
- 5 Rules of the Air
- 6 Procedures for Air Navigation - Aircraft Operations
- 7 Air Traffic Services (1)
- 8 Air Traffic Services (2)
- 9 Aeronautical Information Service
- 10 Aerodromes
- 11 Facilitation
- 12 Search and Rescue
- 13 Security
- 14 Aircraft Accident Investigation
- 15 ICAO Definitions
- 16 EASA Definitions
Perfect bound Paperback, 251 pages.
This is a print on demand title. Please allow 2-3 week lead time.