The impedance selection switch allows the headset to be used in both civilian and military style aircraft. This standard passive noise attenuating headset is supplied with a coiled lead for overhead panel operation.
- High/Low impedance select switch on dome matches headset to radio impedance
- Hinged wire boom with the M-101 amplified Dynamic microphone
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 27 dB
- 5-year Guarantee
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.
- Coiled cord terminates into a U-174/U plug.
- NSN 5965-01-0360-0454
David Clark Company headsets and Intercom Systems meet the demanding requirements of military personnel around the world. Our headsets have been chosen by all U.S. Armed Forces, NATO and most Airborne Command Centers. Rugged reliability and dependable performance are among the many reasons you will find David Clark products in the cockpit, in command centers and on flight decks, helping to complete whatever critical mission is required.