The ENC is powered by either a portable battery-powered module providing up to 25 hours of use, or a permanent panel mount version which utilizes the aircrafts power source.
- New super soft, double foam headpad (NSN 5965-01-519-5118)
- New comfort gel, undercut ear seals (NSN 5965-01-516-8082)
- Advanced ENC technology provides 17 - 22 additional dB beyond already superior passive noise attenuation
- Versatility of portable battery powered or permanent mount options using the same headset
- Headband custom adjustment for perfect fit
- Dynamic, noise-canceling M-87 microphone for clear, crisp communications.
- Meets MIL-26542/2 (USAF) specifications. Ideal for aircraft requiring a low impedance microphone
- Microphone terminal impedance nominally 5 ohms
- "FAIL-SAFE" operation. Electronically independent earphone drivers permit uninterrupted communication should ENC or its power source fail
- XL version includes a portable battery powered module
- XP version comes with a permanent panel mount module.
David Clark Company headsets and Intercom Systems meet the demanding requirements of military personnel around the world. Our headsets have been chosen by all U.S. Armed Forces, NATO and most Airborne Command Centers. Rugged reliability and dependable performance are among the many reasons you will find David Clark products.