The impedance selection switch allows the headset to be used in both civilian and military style aircraft. This ENC headset is supplied with a coiled lead for overhead panel operation.
- Battery-powered module
- One 9-volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation
- Undercut comfort-gel ear seals
- Hi-Low impedance switch
- Increased attenuation with ENC activated, additional 17-22dB
- Automatic shutoff feature included
- Patented flex/wire-boom with M-101 dynamic microphone
- Volume control with detent setting adjusts to preferred listening level
- NSN 5965-01-519-6398
David Clark Company headsets and Intercom Systems meet the demanding requirements of military personnel around the world. Our headsets have been chosen by all U.S. Armed Forces, NATO and most Airborne Command Centers. Rugged reliability and dependable performance are among the many reasons you will find David Clark products in the cockpit, in command centers and on flight decks, helping to complete whatever critical mission is required.