- Performance ear seals are tapered to provide a more natural fitt, for greater comfort and stability.
- Plush ear seals provide 20% more surface area than competitors, for a better seal around glasses frames and a more comfortable distribution of side pressure
- Larger cup cavity provides 50% more space for your ears, allowing the entire ear to fit comfortably inside, while preventing the pain caused by seals pressing against the edge of the ear
- Low-pro le stainless steel headband follows the curve of the head for more comfortable distribution of weight and side pressure
- New rugged cables built around a Kevlar core deliver more strength and exibility with less weight than standard cables
- Nearly 100% of the headset is made from stainless steel and magnesium
- Magnesium ear cups are both strong and light, while delivering superior high-frequency noise attenuation
- The Dual Aperture Disc microphone provides greater noise cancellation for clearer, more intelligible communications
- Exclusive, user-adjustable mic gain helps balance loud and soft voices in a multi-headset environment
- Front Row Center (FRC), stereo cross-feed technology, and redesigned speakers deliver crisp, rich audio and unparalleled music delity,/li>
Lightspeed performanceAward-winning active noise cancellation (ANR) delivers consistent performance over a deep, broad range of low frequency noiseZulu 3 is backed by an industry-best 7-year warranty
Bluetooth connectivityEnjoy excellent call clarity, music delity, and wireless accessto critical audio alerts from aviation apps on mobile devices.
FlightLink compatibleCapture and retrieve incoming and outgoing communications with Lightspeed's free FlightLink recording app for the Apple iPad and iPhone via the supplied patch cable.
Cell phone/music connectionAn integrated control box auxiliary input offers an additional option for connecting a cell phone, music player or other audio device.
Auto ShutoLightspeed's proprietary Auto Shuto feature saves battery life byautomatically shutting down the headset power when not in use.
ComPriorityNever miss important radio communications with patented ComPrioritywhich lowers the volume of any auxiliary device automatically during radio or intercom transmissions.
- Carrying case
- cellphone/music patch cords
- cord clips
- two AA batteries
- foam windscreen.
- Battery power supply: 3V, two AA batteries
- Weight: 14.6 oz. (including ear seals and mic boom)
- Panel aircraft 8-40 VDCHeadphone
- Transducer: 40mm moving coil
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Nominal impedance @ 1 kHz:
- OFF Mono: 200 ohms, ON Mono: 280 ohms
- OFF Stereo: 400 ohms, ON Stereo: 560 ohmsMicrophone
- Transducer principle: Noise-canceling electret
- Frequency response: 200 Hz-6000 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 114 dB
- Terminating impedance: 220/2200 ohms
- Operating voltage: 8V-16V DC
- Bluetooth Enabled Phone - Yes
- Bluetooth Streaming Music - Yes