- The AIRMAN 7 offers a range of innovative new features for increased comfort, durability and ease-of-use:
- Soft headband pad and lightweight design provides comfort, even on long flights
- Strong stainless steel headband with metal pivots improves durability for long headset life
- New yoke design provides three axis adjustments and durability improvements
- Optional comfortable leatherette ear cushions and replaceable ear cup covers
- The AIRMAN 7 meets the highest commercial aviation standards:
- Fully FAA TSO C-139a compliant
- Fully compliant to ARINC standards
- Acoustic limiter protects against sudden increases in sound level
- Clear voice transmission with high-quality amplified electret microphone
- Three-year warranty
Sound QualityThe Airman 7 features a high-quality amplified electret microphone for clear voice transmission.
DurabilityA strong stainless steel headband with metal pivots improves durability for long headset life. The new microphone boom design provides stronger rotation stops, utilizing the full diameter of the ear cup. Furthermore, a pre-coiled overhead cord has been added to extend the useful life of the headset. The main headset cord is also more robust and features an improved design of the band relief on the ear cup entrance.
Comfort and FitThe soft headband pad and lightweight design provides comfort, even on long flights. An added yoke provides enhanced comfort by allowing ear cup movement in all directions. Furthermore the Airman 7 comes with replaceable ear cup covers and optional leatherette ear cushions.
Safety ImprovementsAn acoustic limiter protects users against sudden increases in sound levels
FAA TSO ApprovalThe Airman 7 headset is fully FAA TSO C-139a compliant.
ARINC standardsThe Airman 7 is fully compliant to ARINC (Aeronautical Radio, Incorporated) requirements.
Download Owners Manual
Download Techincal Data Sheet