Telex Echelon 25XT Headset has the built-in audio interface that allows you to connect both your cell phone and MP3 player and mute both devices with one easy on/off switch. The Echelon 25XT has a plush headband and luxurious ear seals, and the high-quality, noise-canceling electret boom microphone for clearest transmission.
Telex Echelon 25XT Headset Features:
- Total Noise Reduction 25 dB passive protection.
- Customise Your Headset for a Comfortable Fit Telex's patented ComfortCam system allows you to adjust your headset for a custom fit. ComfortCam eliminates clamping, no matter how long you wear the headset.
- Cell Phone/Audio Adaptor Unique dual cell phone/audio device interface. Connect your cell phone and music at the same time. No more switching cords! Plus you can mute both devices at the flick of a switch.
- Advanced Microphone Technology The Echelon 25XT features a high-quality, noise-canceling electret microphone to ensure the clearest possible transmission.
- Impact-Resistant Headband Design You don't need to sacrifice comfort for durability. The Echelone utilizes an impact-resistant headband design with stainless steel reinforced stress points for durability and light weight.
- Seal Out Sound. Seal In Comfort. New heat-sensitive, slow-recovery foam earpiece cushions form a secure, but comfortable fit - even around sun glasses. Created from a unique material, our cushions have the luxurious feel of lambskin leather but are much easier to keep clean.
- Total Control Means Superior Sound Dual volume controls allow you to adjust each speaker for your unique hearing needs. Switchable stereo and mono controls ensures that you receive the best possible radio signal.
- Boom Microphone Enables smooth, precise adjustment. Easy converts to a left or right side orientation - put the microphone exactly where you want it for superior transmission clarity and it stays there.
- Weight: 386 grams
- 5 Year Warranty
Telex Aviation Headsets are Crafted for pilots who share a passion for sound. Your headset is your connection to the world. Sound quality is critical to both your safety and the enjoyment of flying. In the air you need to hear and be heard. Clearly. Reliably. Consistently. For more than 50 years, Telex innovations have provided pilots with the quality communications they depend on for safe, enjoyable flying.