If you ever find yourself in a remote area, land, sea or air, without any other form of communication, the Fast Find Max G comes into its own. Once activated it transmits a unique identification signal along with your current position via the international search and rescue satellite system operated by COSPAS SARSAT on 406 MHz. The signal is then quickly passed to regional search and rescue authorities who can rapidly get to the scene.
The Max G battery packs have a 5 year storage life and are easily user-replaceable. All Fastfind models have a unique discreet antenna deployment system with a simple three-stage, manual operation to prevent any risk of accidental or false activation. In its stored state, the antenna is completely hidden from view and fully protected against rough handling. Once deployed, the antenna automatically springs into the optimum position ready for use. An integral 16 channel GPS navigation receiver gives a typical positional accuracy of +/- 62 metres and new position updates every 20 minutes, significantly reducing the normal search area down from a 28sq nm area, when given a clear view skyward. It also has a visual indication of GPS position acquisition.
Carrying the Max G could not be simpler. It is supplied with a strong but flexible lanyard cord and a smart carry pouch so you can keep it with you at all times.
At a glance:
- Internationally approved.
- Compact and light weight.Dimentions: 78.4 (W) x 146 (H) x 54 (D)mm
- Transmits on 406 and 121.5 MHZ
- Global emergency alerting via COSPAS-SARSAT satellites.
- 16 Channel integral GPS(Max G model).
- Minimum of 48 hours continuous operation.
- Typical alert to rescue services 3 minutes (Max G model).
- Simple three stage activation.
- 60 comprehensive diagnostic and self tests during battery life.
- 5 year battery life.
- User replaceable battery.