It also becomes extremely handy when it's necessary to set the gauge on the wing, as it will stay put and not roll off to disappear into the grass or onto the pavement. The FUEL STOP can be kept separately in your pilot bag to quickly snap onto a gauge that comes with a rental aircraft, or kept permanently installed in your own aircraft for regular use. The FUEL STOP is also shaped like a set of red pilot wings which makes finding the gauge in your pilot bag or aircraft seat pocket a snap.
Fuel Stop Adaptor for Fuel Gauges Main Features:
- Prevents you droping the Fuel Dip Gauge in the tank
- Won't slip into the tank itself
- Angualr design means it won't roll off the wing
- Easy to grip when checking fuel
- Easy to find in the seat pocket or flight bag
- Cool pilot wings design