You can't see the mechanic from your open cockpit. You yell "Contact" and the propeller jumps to life, the plane starts to shudder. The mechanic pulls away the wheel blocks and escapes. The noise is incredible, a nine cylinder Hispano-Suiza spewing clouds of vaporized castor-oil. Complete cacophony the propeller is by now an invisible whirr. Out of the way, this is hands-on flight at its finest, ready for take-off! Adrenaline flows, the sky is beckoning.
- broad bladed propellers tapering to solid center
- pine wood finished in French distressed honey
- tips painted in contrasting colors
- original manufacturers decal from the 1920s
- date and factory code numbers punched in center part
- a great replica at an even greater price
Product Dimensions: 120 x 13.5 x 6.5CM