The time and date are locked to the German DCF long wave atomic standard signal (can be received in UK) so the time is always correct. This weather station offers amazing value and comes with everything you need to set it up in the garden. All hardware is included and the only items you need to supply are a short mast to attach the supplied stub mast and sensor assembly.
The LCD display is touch screen operated and allows comprehensive adjustment and correction for your location. It can also display historic data and within the menu you can select imperial or metric values. Also included is a software program that allows you to link your LCD panel to your PC via the included USB lead. From here you can not only program the LCD panel but you can also download stored data and then display it in database format for keeping your own weather history. And if you are in an area or situation where weather plays a critical part then you can switch on an alarm that can be triggered by any of the data sensors.
In the box:The system comprises large 23 x 14.5 x 3.5 cm LCD control panel, wind speed sensor, wind direction sensor, rain gauge, outside temperature sensor & transmitter, stub mast, sensor mounting arms, sensor cable harness, USB lead and PC software.
- Base Display (3 x AA) 12 months minimum.
- External Transmitter (2 x AA) 24 months minimum.
- Transmission distance - 140m (450ft) @ 868 MHz.
- Temperature range - -40F to +149F (-40C to +65C) resolution 0.2F, degrees F or C.
- Humidity - 1% to 99% resolution 1%.
- Rain volume - 0 - 9999mm (390 inches) resolution 0.1mm. <1000mm / 1mm >1000mm. Can be switched to 1hr, 24hr, week, month or total, and to mm or inches.
- Wind speed - 0 - 100mph (0 - 160kph). Can switch between average and gust & between mph and kph.Measure interval - Thermo-hygro sensor = 48 secs.
- Water proof level - IPX3.
- Measure interval - Pressure / temperature = 48 secs.
- Temperature range - 32F to 140F (0C to 60C) Can be switched F or C.
- Humidity range - 1% to 99% resolution 1%.
- Air pressure range - 27.13in Hg 31.89in Hg (1.87 - 2.198 Bars). Can be switched between hPa, inHg and mmHg.
- Weight 2.5Kg