The CATS Mass & Balance Study Guide is produced in the UK by Cranfield Aviation Training School. This up-to-the-minute theoretical knowledge study guide offers a cost effective, concise, relevant and modern approach to learning Mass & Balance in accordance with the EASA PART-FCL CPL & ATPL Syllabi.
The Mass & Balance Study Guide comes in perfect bound paperback and is part of a set of 13 Study Guides (also available as a complete set).
- PRODUCT INCLUDES
- 1 Introduction to Mass and Balance
- 2 Centre of Gravity
- 3 Stability
- 4 Static Margin and MAC
- 5 Practical Methods of Calculating Payload
- 6 Floor Loading
- 7 Loading a Single-Engine Piston Aeroplane
- 8 Loading a Light Twin-Engine Piston Aeroplane
- 9 Loading a Transport Aeroplane
Perfect bound Paperback, 85 pages.
This is a print on demand title. Please allow 2-3 week lead time.