The CATS Radio Navigation Study Guide is produced in the UK by Cranfield Aviation Training School. This up-to-the-minute theoretical knowledge study guide offers a cost effective, concise, relevant and modern approach to learning Radio Navigation in accordance with the EASA PART-FCL CPL & ATPL Syllabi.
The Radio Navigation Study Guide comes in perfect bound paperback and is part of a set of 13 Study Guides (also available as a complete set).
- PRODUCT INCLUDES
- 1 Basic principles
- 2 Ground Direction Finding
- 3 Non Directional Beacon (NDB) / Automatic Direction Finding (ADF)
- 4 VHF Omni-directional Radio Range (VOR)
- 5 Instrument Landing System
- 6 Microwave Landing System
- 7 Basic Radar Principles
- 8 Ground Radar
- 9 Secondary Surveillance Radar
- 10 Distance Measuring Equipment (DME)
- 11 Airborne Weather Radar
- 12 Doppler Navigation Systems
- 13 Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS)
- 14 Area Navigation Systems
- 15 The Flight Management System (FMS)
- 16 Electronic Flight Instrument Systems (EFIS)
Perfect bound Paperback, 222 pages.
This is a print on demand title. Please allow 2-3 week lead time.