The manuals were developed in close cooperation with Peters Software GmbH , which has been successfully based for years on the EXAM questionnaires in professional pilots and private pilot training. This has created a completely new learning system. The contents of all textbooks are provided with QR codes throughout, so that the learner can directly access graphics or videos on the content.
Jeppesen EASA ATPL Training Highlights:
The textbook series primarily combines textbook training with an exam question database
The textbooks use modern photorealistic illustrations and animated graphics (via QR code)
Illustrations and contents are provided with QR codes
Permanent updating by production using the print-on-demand method
Jeppesen EASA ATPL textbook series is based on the comprehensive database developed and managed by Peters Software GmbH .
Content structure of the textbooks according to "Part FCL Subject Codes"
The use of the FCL Syllabus topic labels makes it easier for the learner to get an overview of the Erlente.
The modular structure allows training organizations and individual students to approach the training content in such a way that the maximum learning success is achieved.
This complete set Jeppesen EASA ATPL Training Manuals consists of:
- Volume 1 - Air Law.
- Volume 2 - Airframe and Systems plus Emergency Equipment.
- Volume 3 - Electrics.
- Volume 4 - Powerplant.
- Volume 5 - Instrumentation.
- Volume 6 - Mass and Balance.
- Volume 7 - Performance - Airplanes.
- Volume 8 - Flight Planning and Monitoring.
- Volume 9 - Human Performance.
- Volume 10 - Meteorology.
- Volume 11 - General Navigation.
- Volume 12 - Radio Navigation.
- Volume 13 - Operational Procedures.
- Volume 14 - Principles of Flight - Airplanes.
- Volume 15 - Communications.