Transair ATPL (A) Nordian Study Pack
The Edition 7.2 set of the included Nordian EASA ATPL Manuals is the collaborative effort of aviation experts from Norway, England and Holland and meets the requirements of the EASA ATPL (A) syllabus as well as the published learning objectives and includes over 5,000 current questions. This pack is also available with either the Transair TPS-2 Commercial Flight computer or the Pooleys CRP-5 which is selectable using the drop down menu.
The Transair ATPL (A) study pack includes the following:
Set of 15 Nordian ATPL Manuals Edition 7.2:
- Volume 1 Air Law & ATC Procedures
- Volume 2 Airframes & Systems
- Volume 3 Electrics
- Volume 4 Powerplant
- Volume 5 Instrumentation
- Volume 6 Mass & Balance
- Volume 7 Performance
- Volume 8 Human Performance & Limitations
- Volume 9 Meteorology
- Volume 10 General Navigation
- Volume 11 Radio Navigation
- Volume 12 Operational Procedures
- Volume 13 Principles of Flight
- Volume 14 Communications
- Volume 15 Flight Planning
- Black Transair Professional Flight Bag.
- Jeppesen EASA Student Pilot Route Manual.
- CAP 698 Aeroplane Performance Manual.
- CAP 697 Flight Planning Manual.
- CAP 696 Mass and Balance Manual.
- Transair TPS-2 Flight Computer OR Pooleys CRP-5 Flight Computer.
- Transair 16” Scale Navigation Ruler.
- Transair 5” Square Protractor.
- Casio FX-85 Scientific Calculator (EASA Exam Approved)
- Transair Organiser Folding Kneeboard.
- Transair Professional Pilots Log Book.