The CATS Flight Planning & Monitoring Study Guide is produced in the UK by Cranfield Aviation Training School. This up-to-the-minute theoretical knowledge study guide offers a cost effective, concise, relevant and modern approach to learning Flight Planning & Monitoring in accordance with the EASA PART-FCL CPL & ATPL Syllabi.
The Flight Planning & Monitoring Study Guide comes in perfect bound paperback and is part of a set of 13 Study Guides (also available as a complete set).
- 1 Planning General
- 2 VFR Flight Planning
- 3 IFR Flight Planning
- 4 Flight plans
- 5 Fuel planning for a Single Engine Piston (SEP) aeroplane
- 6 Fuel planning for a Multi-Engine Piston (MEP) aeroplane
- 7 Fuel planning for a Medium Range Jet Transport (MRJT) aeroplane
- 8 The Operational fuel flight plan
- 9 Charts
- 10 Standard Instrument Departures (SIDS) and Standard Terminal Arrival Routes (STARS)
- 11 Point of Equal Time (PET) and Point of Safe Return (PSR)
- 12 Chart Legends
- 13 Meteorology for Flight Planning
Perfect bound Paperback, 138 pages.
This is a print on demand title. Please allow 2-3 week lead time.