The CATS Operational Procedures Study Guide is produced in the UK by Cranfield Aviation Training School. This up-to-the-minute theoretical knowledge study guide offers a cost effective, concise, relevant and modern approach to learning Operational Procedures in accordance with the EASA PART-FCL CPL & ATPL Syllabi.
The Operational Procedures Study Guide comes in perfect bound paperback and is part of a set of 13 Study Guides (also available as a complete set).
- 1 Introduction to Operational Procedures
- 2 ICAO Annex 6 Requirements
- 3 EASA OPS Requirements
- 4 Navigation Requirements for Long Range Flights
- 5 Transoceanic and Polar Flight
- 6 Special Operations Procedures and Hazards
- 7 Abbreviations
Perfect bound Paperback, 189 pages.
This is a print on demand title. Please allow 2-3 week lead time.