The CATS Instrumentation Study Guide is produced in the UK by Cranfield Aviation Training School. This up-to-the-minute theoretical knowledge study guide offers a cost effective, concise, relevant and modern approach to learning Instrumentation in accordance with the EASA PART-FCL CPL & ATPL Syllabi.
The Instrumentation Study Guide comes in perfect bound paperback and is part of a set of 13 Study Guides (also available as a complete set).
- 1 Air Data Instruments
- 2 Gyroscopic Instruments
- 3 Magnetism and Compasses
- 4 Radio Altimeter
- 5 Electronic Flight Instrument Systems (EFIS)
- 6 Flight Management Systems
- 7 Automatic Flight Control Systems (AFCS)
- 8 Warning and Recording Equipment
- 9 Powerplant and System Monitoring Instruments
Perfect bound Paperback, 301 pages.
This is a print on demand title. Please allow 2-3 week lead time.