The CATS Principles of Flight Study Guide is produced in the UK by Cranfield Aviation Training School. This up-to-the-minute theoretical knowledge study guide offers a cost effective, concise, relevant and modern approach to learning Principles of Flight in accordance with the EASA PART-FCL CPL & ATPL Syllabi.
The Principles of Flight Study Guide comes in perfect bound paperback and is part of a set of 13 Study Guides (also available as a complete set).
- 1 Basics, Laws and Definitions
- 2 Lift
- 3 Drag
- 4 Induced Drag and Total Drag
- 5 Force and moment equilibrium
- 6 Flight Controls
- 7 Stalling
- 8 Lift Augmentation / Modification
- 9 Ice and Contamination
- 10 Stability
- 11 Spin
- 12 Thrust
- 13 Lift / Drag and Wake Turbulence
- 14 Climbing Flight
- 15 Straight and Level Flight
- 16 Load Factor
- 17 Turning Flight
- 18 Descending Flight
- 19 Aerodynamics of High-Speed Aircraft
Perfect bound Paperback, 483 pages.
This is a print on demand title. Please allow 2-3 week lead time.