The CATS VFR & IFR Communications Study Guide is produced in the UK by Cranfield Aviation Training School. This up-to-the-minute theoretical knowledge study guide offers a cost effective, concise, relevant and modern approach to learning VFR & IFR Communications in accordance with the EASA PART-FCL CPL & ATPL Syllabi.
The VFR & IFR Communications Study Guide comes in perfect bound paperback and is part of a set of 13 Study Guides (also available as a complete set).
- 1 Definitions and Abbreviations
- 2 Communication Systems
- 3 Q-Codes
- 4 Categories of Messages
- 5 General Operating Procedures
- 6 Standard Phraseology
- 7 General Radar Phraseology
- 8 Meteorological Information
- 9 VFR Communication Failure
- 10 Distress and Urgency Procedures
- 11 Basic Radio Principles
- 12 General Operating Procedures
- 13 IFR Communication Failure
- 14 PAN Medical Procedure
- 15 Meteorological Information
Perfect bound Paperback, 108 pages.
This is a print on demand title. Please allow 2-3 week lead time.