Rely on the time-proven and dependable ASA Airline Transport Pilot Test Prep to prepare for your FAA Knowledge Exam. Test material is expertly organised into chapters based on subject matter and includes introductory text and illustrations, questions, answer choices, answers, explanations (for correct and incorrect answers), and references for further study. This topical study promotes understanding and aids recall to provide an efficient study guide. When you’re done studying, take 5 free practice tests with ASA’s online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
The ASA Test Prep includes the Airman Knowledge Testing Supplement, with the same FAA legends, figures, and full-colour charts you’ll be issued at the testing centre — to help you become familiar with all available information before you take your official test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with a free email subscription service and updates. ASA’s Airline Transport Pilot Test Prep is the pilot’s best resource for successful test-taking.
Use Test Prep 2022: Airline Transport Pilot for the following Knowledge Exams:
- ADX: Aircraft Dispatcher
- ATS: ATP - Airplane (Single Engine)
- ATM: ATP - Airplane (Multi-Engine)
- ATH: ATP - Helicopter (Part 135)
- ARA: ATP - Airplane - Added Rating (Part 135)
- ARH: ATP - Helicopter - Added Rating (Part 135)
- ACP: ATP Canadian Conversion
Test Prep Features:
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study
- Organized by subject with introductory text for efficient and logical study
- Certificate requirements
- 5 Free online practice tests and test authorization (endorsement) with ASA's online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
- Quick cross-references for easy question-finding
- Free online updates and free subscription service to keep you informed of test changes
- Tips and instructions for taking your official FAA Knowledge Exam
- Includes the official FAA Computer Testing Supplement (FAA test figures)
Pass your test and know what is essential to become a safe, competent pilot-from the most trusted source in aviation training.
- ISBN: 978-1-64425-153-9
- Edition: 2022
- Effective: October 2021
- Date Published: 2021
- Dimensions: 8.25 x 10.75 inches
- Page Count: 592 pages
- Illustrations: Black and white
- Includes: Computer Testing Supplement (CT-8080-7D)
- Weight: 4.85 lbs