Simwings did have the BAA as an official partner for this project which makes it as realistic as can be with a foresight in to the future. Using up-to-date 3d files for many buildings according to BAA plans to include even the newest (and some in real life still under construction) layout and buildings.
Simwings have shown in the past, it is not only these technical details that make a great scenery, it is also the fact that they make an airport come to life in the simulator. If you like big airports this is one you simply can't miss.
- Airport layout based on official maps representing the airport in 2008
- New T 5 buildings, taxiway layouts
- Hundreds of taxiway signs and RWY details
- AI-Traffic compatible. AFCAD file contains every possible gate. Gates are assigned to specific airlines
- All docking guidance systems of the real Heathrow airport are rebuilt
- Dynamic scenery. Some static aircrafts (low polygon models) as an option
- Fully AES 1.91 compatible FS2004 and FSX Compatible
- High resolution ground