The visual database includes terrain, waterways, roads and 3-dimensional weather. Other new features include enhanced flight replay, and more custom malfunctions.
All packages include Worldwide Jeppesen Navigation Databases, Map page, Metar page, Malfunction page, Nav Modification page, Control page, Config page, Apollo SPS, Trimble 2000 Approach Plus GPS and one GenView Database.
- Worldwide navigational databases
- One GenView Visual Database
- Adjustable view instrument panel
- Downloadable METAR reports and real-time weather
- High-resolution, accurately detailed instrument panels
- Switchable ADF/RMI and DG/HSI
- Programmable or spontaneous instrument, avionics and system failures
- Sample interactive ATC voice scenario
- Advanced Dynamic weather modeling
- Trimble 2000 Approach Plus GPS
- Apollo GX Series GPS
- International GPS database
- Moving map display
- Fully modifiable NAV Data
- Hot Plates approach chart viewer
- Multi-monitor capability (instructor station)
- Bendix King Silver Crown and Silver Crown Plus Avionics
- King EFS-40 (EHSI-EADI)
- Instructor instrument covers
Systems Requirements: Windows 95+, Pentium 133Mhz, 32MB RAM, 2MB graphics card.