With features including physical detents, reverse thrust and full programmability with 6 axis and up to 24 buttons, you can utilize 350 button positions. This Throttle Quadrant is the perfect enhancement to the Flight Sim Yoke and Pro Pedals, or with the Fighterstick and Pro Throttle combination. Whatever setup you choose to use, get the most out of your flying experience with the CH Throttle Quadrant.
- The two independent black throttle levers allow you to navigate the skies with unbelievable realism.
- The two programmable blue levers are perfect for controlling the pitch of a twin engine.
- Increase your flight-time, control the mixture of a twin engine with two programmable red levers.
- Twelve independent buttons, each completely programmable, meet the needs of your specific mission.
- Attached to the base of the controller are two adjustable clamps, assuring a steady and precise flying experience.
- Six axis and 12 buttons
- X, Y, Z, R, U, and V axis for engine control
- 6 bi-directional flip switch buttons
- Total of 176 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
- Six physical detents (one per lever)
- 12 virtual buttons (one per detent - idle and reverse) with use of ontrol Manager software
- Large, sturdy mounting base with adjustable clamps for desks 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OSX
- Please note this product is not compatible with Elite software.