Features a total of 69 different programmable functions (three 4 way hat switches, one 8 way hat switch, three push buttons and a 3 way mode switch). A mini-joystick for precise pointing or movement in supported games Control Manager programming software (included) allows easy setup of single key and macro commands for PC LED mode switch indicator for PC users Left handed jet grip style throttle Ergonomic jet throttle grip Forward and back throttle slide motion Super durable components Easy USB installation Sturdy base and 7 foot cable. Compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP & Vista and MacOS 8.6. Don't get caught with your flaps down!
The ergonomically designed handle houses two four-way programmable hat switches, a mini-joystick for precise pointing, and one eight-way programmable hat switch allowing you to survey the cockpit from all angles during flight.
Authentically located on the front of the control is one four-way hat switch, one three-way mode switch, and three push buttons, each completely programmable to the demands of your game.
The three LED mode switch indicators keep PC Pilots informed at all times.
- Three axis and 24 buttons
- X and Y axis on miniature joystick and Z axis on accurate throttle sliding motion
- 3 Traditional push button, 1 mode switch button, 3 4-way directional hat and 1 8-way POV hat switch
- Total of 176 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
- Three color mode indicator LED's on base
- Ergonomic left handed H.O.T.A.S. design with forward and back slide motion
- Large, sturdy base with non-skid feet
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OSX