With a new ergonomic design the Flight Sim Yoke has 3 axes of control including, pitch, roll and a throttle lever. The Flight Sim Yoke also boasts 14 button functions including; Gear & Flap, Four way hat switch, Two 2-way rocker switches and three push buttons. It has a precision trim control for precise electronic control centring and programmable software ensuring easy set-up with Windows 95/98. The durable construction and precise engineering ensure that this unparalleled flying experience will be enjoyed for the lifetime of your computer.
Adding to the realism is a mechanical trim wheel mounted on the left side of the yoke case. This notched wheel allows you to adjust the center of the yoke on the fly and trim the aircraft by actually moving the calibration center of the yoke.
In the event you are looking for a few more buttons, the right side of the yoke case mounts two gray flipper switches. Each switch giving you both an up and down position for a total of four buttons, and like all buttons on the Flight Sim Yoke USB, they are completely programmable to any of the commands in your game.
For that last bit of realism and control the Flight Sim Yoke has a mini version of the Throttle Quadrant mounted on the top right side of the case. This allows you to assign any three simulator commands to the three levers. Including but by no means limited to Throttle, Propeller Pitch, and Fuel Mixture.
- 5 axis and 20 buttons, X & Y axis on the grips for aileron and elevator, Z, R & U axis in the levers for Throttle, prop, mixture
- Four traditional push buttons, 2 bi directional flip switches, 2 bi directional rocker switches and 1 eight-way POV hat switch
- Total of 144 programmable functions with optional PC programming software (included)
- Large, sturdy mounting base with 7 foot USB cable
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation for both PC and Macintosh
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OSX