Pilots will increase their comfort level when using an aircraft radio with examples of typical transmissions that explain how the air traffic control system works, presenting simulated flights that clearly demonstrate correct communication procedures. Communications Trainer: Say, Again Please is an excellent tool for those with rusty communication skills, those who rarely fly into heavy airspace, students who want to practice before their flights and those who want to sound like a pro both VFR and IFR.
- Applicable to VFR and IFR operations, towered and nontowered airports, enroute flight, and emergency situations.
- Intuitive software is as easy to use as reading a book.
- Typical transmissions are supported with textual descriptions, sectional and airport diagrams, and audio clips for all airspace classes so pilots not only learn to speak aviation, but also gain a fundamental understanding of what needs to be spoken when, where, and to whom.
- Turn-key details take pilots from a preflight briefing and filing a flight plan to ground, to enroute, and terminal operations, including in-flight weather requests and pilot reports.
- Interactive exercises integrate with the tutorial for practice of each scenario.
- Understand how ATC works and learn what to say, what to expect to hear, and how to interpret clearances and instructions.
- Extensive reference library include FAA documents, websites to live ATC, and glossary.
- Tutorial runs on both PC and Macintosh (classic OS) systems