The unique U-shaped design allows the raft to be fully reversible, allowing quick, easy entry from the water whichever side is up when it automatically inflates. The ISPLR’s low slung floor design allows seating at a slight recline lowering the center of gravity well below the waterline, increasing stability in rough waters.
• Fully reversible
• Quick and easy boarding
• Low-slung floor design for significantly enhanced seating
• comfort and stability in water
• Weather-tight canopy protection with viewing window
• Three layer inflation chamber design for redundancy
• Vacuum packaging available for extended TBO
• Optional inflatable floor for enhanced thermal protection
• Stowage pockets for personal safety items
• Compact bailer and sea anchor included
• Easily transportable between aircraft. Soft valise has removable cylinders ideal for ferry pilots
Buoyancy: Over 180 lbs.
Inflation System: 2 each 75g CO2 cylinders
Buoyancy Tube Fabric: 200 Denier urethane nylon