The Kannad 406 AF-COMPACT's robust and reliable shock sensor will automatically activate in the event of a crash. The pilot can also activate the ELT in case of emergency. The Kannad 406 AF-COMPACT offers all the latest improvements of the COSPAS-SARSAT system with the 406 MHz frequency at a very competitive price for the package which includes; ELT, mounting bracket, RC 200 Control Panel and connectors.
Versatility of programming protocols: Tail number, 24 bit address (same as MODE), Serialized Number, Aircraft Operator Designator. Maintenance limited to a monthly self-test performed remotely from the cockpit or from the ELT itself. ELT status displayed by a flashing indicator and buzzer.Battery replacement only required every 6 years, considerably reducing yearly maintenance costs over previous generation ELTs.
- Reduced installation costs
- Universal Mounting Bracket to re-use existing drilling
- ELT Automatic fixed
- 406 MHz transmission
- COSPAS-SARSAT Class II (-20Â°C to +55Â°C)
- 121.5 MHz transmission
- G-Switch sensor
- Dimensions 175 x 99 x 86,4 mm (Instillation and mounting bracket)
- Weight 850g (including Batteries)
- Battery Life 6 Years
- Fully TSO'd
- No aircraft power supply required
- Warranty 1 Year Maintenance Monthly self test. ELT status displayed by a flashing indicator and buzzer
- EASA Minor change approval available for most common aircraft
- Qualifications ETSO-2C91a & ETSO-2C126 (EUROCAE ED62) FAA TSO-C126 (RTCA - DO-204)
Kannad 406 AF-COMPACT Retrofit Pack Contains: Kannad 406 AF-Compact ELT, Universal Mounting Bracket, RC200 Switch, Connector, Sub Connector and Booklet. Order antenna seperately.
Programming: The ELT must be programmed. Please fill out and complete the sheet available and fax or email it back to us. The initial programming is free.