The parachute assembly is designed to be used in airplanes where your seat is reclined such as a Grob, a Giles 202, the rear seat of an Extra, and many others. The Confort Foam padding throughout the system allows the user to comfortably sustain flight for many long hours.
The system measures 42" long (105 cm) by 16" ( 40 cm) wide by 2.5" to 1" thick and weighs approximately 16.5 lb. (7.5 kg).
Suitable for use in the following aircraft: Berkut, Cap 10, Extra 200, 230, 300 Back Seat, 300L Back Seat, 300S Back Seat, Giles 200, 202, Grobe 103, One Design AKA IAC 1, Staudacher S300, S600, S900, Stemme-Ventus 2CM.
Mid-Lite Canopy Features:
- Canopy shape: conical.
- Size: 26 ft.
- Number of gores: 24
- Panels per Gore: 4
- Canopy cloth: Mil-C-44378 T III
- Line length: 18 ft 6 in.
- Line material: Nylon braided.
- Line tensile strength: 650 lb.
- Suspension line material: Braided nylon.
- Suspension line strength: Military LoPo, 650 lbs.
- Number of circumferential reinforcing tapes: 3
- Turn Speed 360°: 7 seconds (approximate)
- Forward speed: 7 mph (approximate)
- Opening time: 1.1-2.3 seconds
- Rate of descent: 200 lbs 16.5 fps.
- Canopy weight: 7.5 lb (approximate)
- Maximum weight: 254 lbs (115 kg)
Please note: Parachutes cannot be returned for refund once purchased. Please call for further details.