The unique configuration of the Para-Cushion Back 311 allows for maximum comfort of the pilot by using the special wedge shape of the parachute system to put you in a slightly reclined, much more comfortable position.
Measuring 24" tall by 16" wide by 1" thin at the shoulders and 3" thick at the lower back, this is a very special back mounted container.
The Strong Wedge 311 Parachute Come Complete with:
- Seat Cushion.
- Pilot Chute Lil Grabber.
- Carry Bag.
Suitable for use in the following aircraft: Acrosport, Apple Bay Zuni, Sailplane, CAP 10, 231, 232, Christen Eagle II, Citabria, Decathlon, F1 Rocket, Harmon Rocket, Pitts 12, S1, S1C, S2B Back Seat, Special, RV4 Back Seat, RV6, RV8 Back Seat, Stewart S-51, T28, Velox Revolution.
Mid-Lite Canopy Features:
- Canopy shape: conical.
- Size: 26 ft
- Canopy cloth: Mil-C-44378 T III
- Line length: 18 ft 6 in.
- Line material: Nylon braided.
- Line tensile strength: 650 lb
- Number of Gores: 24
- Panels per gore: 4
- Suspension line material: Braided nylon.
- Suspension line strength: Military LoPo, 650 lbs
- Number of circumferential reinforcing tapes: 3
- Turn Speed 360°: 7 seconds (approximate)
- Forward speed: 7 mph (approximate)
- Opening time: 1.1 - 2.3 seconds
- Rate of descent: 200 lbs 16.5 fps.
- Canopy weight: 7.5 lb (approximate)
- Maximum weight: 254 lbs (115 kg)
Please note: Parachutes cannot be returned for refund once purchased. Please call for further details.